Boat Yard Rates
Dry Moorage Rates
Maps & Directions
Vancouver Island at Tsehum Harbour
Westport Marina is situated on beautiful Vancouver Island at Tsehum Harbour near Sidney, BC, Canada. This well protected marina offers moorage, haulout facilities, winter storage, and a wide range of shops to meet your boating needs.
Adjacent to the world class cruising of the Gulf and San Juan islands. Walking distance from the BC Ferry terminal at Swartz Bay and local bus route. Minutes from Victoria International Airport, with excellent Pubs and Restaurants nearby.
Westport is also the first eco-rated marina in BC under the Clean Marine BC program promoted by the Georgia Strait Alliance.
Westport currently has 20' to 34' slips available - annual or monthly terms.
Facilities and Services
- 520 slips ranging from 20' to 76'
- Annual or Monthly rates
- Shaw Go Wi-Fi
- Power and water available for each berth
- Free dinghy storage
- Dry land winter storage
- Clean washrooms with free showers
- Extensive lighting in both the marina and parking lot
- Keyed security gates limit access to floats to marina customers only
- Security for your vessel from weather conditions in sheltered Tsehum Harbour
- 50,000 square feet of fully hard surfaced boat yard
- 50 ton Marine TravelLift for power or sail up to 70'
- 45 ton Brownell hydraulic yard trailer
- Mast tower
- Engine lift crane
- Towboat service (Tsehum Harbour area only)
- Friendly, experienced staff
- Free power and water available for every boat in BC's most environmentally friendly yard
- Do-it-yourself or use the services of our qualified trades on site.
- Qualified off site trades and contractors also welcome
- First night free
- No additional environmental fees
- Off season discount October through February
- Open 7 days a week, extended spring and summer hours